• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

I called the on-screen number yesterday

wildebed

Established Member
Hello...
I am calling to ask about HD - can you give me some details please?
- It hasn't started yet
- I can see that - but when will it start?
Easter I think
- How much will it cost for a new box?
- I don't know
- Will there be an increase in subscription?
- I don't know
I gave up then

Starburst

Distinguished Member
It would have made more sense to keep the recorded message running with the pointer to the website assuming it was the phone number on a HD channel not the normal CS number.

M

methos

I'm just happy to see SKY is keeping up it's ever present high standards of customer service :rotfl:

Keep it up :D

Jamesy_UK

Established Member
Mattk84 said:
have you triedswitching it off and then back on again ? :rotfl:

come on don't be silly.
you have to turn it off and wait 5 hours 15mins and 33 seconds, then make a cup of tea, come back press every button on the remote twice in random order BUT dont hit the same key twice, then stand on your head and turn it on with your tongue.

satinder

Established Member
Mattk84 said:
have you triedswitching it off and then back on again ? :rotfl:
Funniest comment about Sky without a doubt! When i had Sky (stopped using Sky in 2001) i had to do that everyday as i had real problems with pixelation and the like.

Sat

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom