i am posting this thread using wii opera

evxcmt

Established Member
Reaction score
and it is definitely not easy to use the wiimote to type!

I am already knackered now!!!:hiya: :hiya:

The predictive text does help but in general I would agree. Still, it's free so can't really complain. The pages are quick to load and they look better than I thought they would. Pretty good all in all.
Cheers

Neil

I am glad you can get it. I couldnt even get into the online shop this morning. Just the spinning sign saying connecting all the time.

and it is definitely not easy to use the wiimote to type!
Does it support usb keyboards?

i've got one near mine that i use for the 360, although they keyboard support for the 360 was is an update a few months after launch

Does it support usb keyboards?

i've got one near mine that i use for the 360, although they keyboard support for the 360 was is an update a few months after launch

From what I've read, no the Wii doesn't support USB keyboards. For a system that is supposed to enable you to leave messages on it for other users (like a virtual fridge door), it's a massive oversight.

Don't be surprised to see a Wii-board turn up for sale in the not too distant future... :rolleyes:

Using it myself now. whilst using the remote is slow its certainly better than using a PSP for net use. just needs video playback, which I guess will come soon. Can't complain too much as its free.:thumbsup:

It's not bad, a bit blurry though. Will it be clearer when I get a component lead (composhite at the moment).

Thanks.

is there massive borders through composite? through component it has.

if you go to the official ninty site the vids work.

i tried a usb keyboard and it don't work.

rekon they will release one that plugs into the wiimote.

It is a trial version. The pages are loading quicker that on my PC. I have a 2Mb connection and it is really fast. The text input is a littel bit of a drag but overall is OK. I do not agree that is blurry. On my LG32LX2R is just fine. Can be easily read. A must. :clap:

Hopefully they will read the comments over the USB Keyboard and it will be solved in the final version. :lease:

Overall is very handy to sit on the couch and surf the internet for the morning news. Then I have a question: What the news channel will do? :devil:
I can already read my newspaper online!:clap:

It's not bad, a bit blurry though. Will it be clearer when I get a component lead (composhite at the moment).

Thanks.

Yes, it is crystal clear for me. I am using a madcatz component.

And I forgot. The Zoom function is very good. It is not clipping the text but it will be very nice to have several levels of zoom. Currently is only one.

Yes, the pages do load a lot faster than on my venerable G3 imac. Seems to be able to take advantage of the faster broadband better.

What do you mean? The border looks ok and at the right size. A screenshot maybe?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom