I am not a serial killer

simonlewis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just finished watching this film, the film was itself okay but the picture quality was appalling their was even dirt on the camera mans lens and the picture didn't even fill the screen leaving black bars either side (left + right).

Just finished watching this film, the film was itself okay but the picture quality was appalling their was even dirt on the camera mans lens and the picture didn't even fill the screen leaving black bars either side (left + right).
It's shot in 1.66:1 so black bars either side are normal.

I wonder what a pirate 'cam version' of this film would look like? Indistinguishable from the original? :laugh:

I don't think choosing to shoot on super16 is a budgetary choice unless you want to spend more money, it's clearly an artistic choice.

Wow, never thought I'd read the term "artistic choice" in a thread about something called I am not a serial killer :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom