I Am Legend (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 10/04/2017

ial-jpg.843372

Features:
  • Theatrical version with never-before-seen brand new alternate ending.
  • Creating I Am Legend Mini-documentary Gallery: Nearly 50 minutes of incredible behind-the-scenes material
  • Cautionary Tale: The Science of I Am Legend – Exploring the history of pandemic viral infections and the reality of life-threatening microbes lying in wait to impact humankind [In High Definition]
  • 4 Awesome Animated Comics: Death As a Gift, Isolation, Sacrificing the Few for the Many and Shelter [In High Definition]

Attachments

• IAL.jpg
    IAL.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:
Better than the previous Warner Premium Collection, but will have to be priced low to sell I think. We seem to have both 1 & 2 disc versions pictured.

European price (Germany, France) are around 15€ (£13)
A bit high for a simple treatment imo.
I paid 10€ for The Green Mile on Amazon.de (had a 5 euros discount code) and that price seemed more fair to me.
Zavvi will probably price this around £16 imo (TBC)

If I didn't have this on a BR already then I'd be interested - still a very good film for the parts without the CGI vampires

LOL, "save £12". Who'd pay £27.99? I'll wait for the clearance price.

Number of Discs: 1, yet pic shows 2 disc insert. o_O

The listing was at £15.99 days before @IT Troll posted, I'm sure he was just laughing at it saying save £12 :)

Yes that was my point. £28 Ridiculous Retail Price for a 10 year old release and they can't make up their minds how many discs it has.

This has dropped to a tenner - my bad if it's been that price previously, I only decided I wanted a steel of this film last week :rotfl:

Just popped in an order along with the newly reduced BB Mi4K steel :clap:

Someday Hollywood will have the balls to adapt I Am Legend properly, and do the book justice. They've had three attempts, with the Vincent Price version the closest (but still miles away from the book).

If anyone hasn't read the book then you really should. It's not very long but it works well, and is infinitely more powerful and memorable than any of the movies.

I thought it was pretty decent until the CG vampires turned up - after that it went down hill sadly
Still a half decent apocalypse movie though

Someday Hollywood will have the balls to adapt I Am Legend properly, and do the book justice. They've had three attempts, with the Vincent Price version the closest (but still miles away from the book).

If anyone hasn't read the book then you really should. It's not very long but it works well, and is infinitely more powerful and memorable than any of the movies.
I personally felt it was The Last Of Us let's hope the actual The last Of Us film with Hugh Jackson will be 10 times better than I Am Legend

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom