I Am Legend - Blu-ray - £11.99

Beserker

Standard Member
Did anyone else fel a little dissapointed by this film, the CGI zombies just seemed to suck........alot.

This is £9.99 in Gamestation when bought with any PS3 game, not a bad deal :smashin:

nitram100

Distinguished Member
Did anyone else fel a little dissapointed by this film, the CGI zombies just seemed to suck........alot.

This is £9.99 in Gamestation when bought with any PS3 game, not a bad deal :smashin:

regardless of the CGI monsters which weren't that bad, considering other crappy cgi monsters, the film is a must have on HD

Waynej

Distinguished Member
I find it amusing that the HD-DVD version is £1 dearer. I thought they had stopped making movies on the format now, oris it running until the end of the year something before it fully stops?

Anyway, cheers for posting this deal. I have snapped up the BD version. Paid the £1 postage too.

I had 2 discount codes for 50p each and could only use one. This is expected to stop working today, it should still work up until late tonight though, should someone want to save 50p!! ;)

50p discount: 67ad18285e25

jolly

regardless of the CGI monsters which weren't that bad, considering other crappy cgi monsters, the film is a must have on HD

I agree, great film on blu-ray

:D

y2k

I find it amusing that the HD-DVD version is £1 dearer. I thought they had stopped making movies on the format now, oris it running until the end of the year something before it fully stops?
This was one of the last HD-DVD films to be released and lots of people with hd-dvd players will want to buy it, I would have bought t a couple of days ago but I have a PS3 on the way so will get the blu-ray instead. I dont even think this was released on HD-DVD in the U.K. because I dont remember seeing it for sale anywhere.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom