I am laughing...

BuFF DaDDy

Novice Member
Does he even know what HD is?

That guy was an idiot!

Markoos

Novice Member
The name is a Dragon Ball Z reference so it's not neccessarily him as I imagine it's quite a common handle.

I remember him though... sadly.

C225

Distinguished Member
Sorry i couldn't read the review it was too blocky for me to read :D

Pooon

Distinguished Member
SS4 lives again!!!!!!

anyway, i thought that the post by TheNephilim was the biggest load of tosh i've read in a very long time

wellladida

Novice Member
i am meant to be looking at super saiyan4 arent i the nephilim seems to be saying official sounding things that sounds more like they should begin with "word on the street is" :rolleyes: just a thought;)

The Jayler

Novice Member
I've just re looked at this to read the other 'review' and it's commenting on a bluray release of the '86 cartoon.
:suicide:

Colgate7110

Novice Member
Alright lads, own up - since Trist posted around this time yesterday SS4 was only upsetting 19 people... Now it's gone up a bit:

0 of 36 people found this review helpful. Did you?

Who was it then, eh? ;) Wondering how Craigy found SS4's definitive comments on play.com, I googled SuperSaiyan4... Assuming it's the same person (all seem to be game forums) he's spreading the dubious word all over the web!!!

Craigy

Distinguished Member
Alright lads, own up - since Trist posted around this time yesterday SS4 was only upsetting 19 people... Now it's gone up a bit:

0 of 36 people found this review helpful. Did you?

Who was it then, eh? ;) Wondering how Craigy found SS4's definitive comments on play.com, I googled SuperSaiyan4... Assuming it's the same person (all seem to be game forums) he's spreading the dubious word all over the web!!!
I aint looking for him, I was browsing the blu-ray titles and came across transformers, read that review and thought "what an misinformed idiot" (forum friendly version), then saw the user name and had a chuckle.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom