I am an E-bay buyer !!

Caveman49

I am sorry people but I just could not help it.

I am away with work all over the country next week, so there is no way I could check this site and others and keep phoning as I will be in different cities !!

Anyway, I decided to bite the bullet and look on e-bay.

I got a brand new console (with receipt) and Monkey ball blitz for 290 quid. That is about 70 pounds over the RRP but I honestly don't mind paying that, just this once.

Anyway, I am picking it up on Monday and will join the ranks. One question for those that have one already, how does the memory work on these? I take it there is no HDD, so do we have to buy memory cards ??

Cheers all, and here is to aching arms !

MonkeyKnuckle

Novice Member
The Ebay prices are coming down now, most sell for less than £300.

Anyway the Wii has 512Mb of memory built in, to be honest I don't think you will need to buy anymore memory at the moment.

If you do need to buy more memory you need to get yourself an SD card.

T

tim_kay

If the seller did the sale through ebay and paypal and postage was included they'll probably stand to make next to nothing! :d

arcam007

I've come across a seller who has.........I dunno how many Wii's....

100? 150? How the hell does an individual get so many???:eek:

Newbie1001

Novice Member
Quite easy when the preorders open go to as many sites and placeaa as early as possible to register and register to get as many as possible. I must have at least 10 game stores in easy reach. As long as you have the cash and the time it wouldn't be much of a problem getting many.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom