i aint got a clue on football , so is there any mountain bikers on here lol

gavinl1967

+1 Mountain biker here. Hobby :eek:? It's a top SPORT! ;) :smashin:

Got back into ot this year after being lazy for a couple of years. Purchased a nice new Lapierre Zesty 314 and I manage to hit the trails 2/3 times a week. I'm only an hours drive from Glentress, and just wish I could find time to get down there more often :(

I can't belive there are only 2 of us MTB'rs on the forum........:confused:

lockdown81

nice one lol , there must be more lol ,, ive looked at them bikes , nice .. ive got a bighit ,kona coiler , and gt rukus
im after an intense next or a santacruz v10 . im a member on PINKBIKE not sure if you know of it , its a bike forum . glentress looks mad , will try to get there befor xmas lol , i only get out on sundays at mo for about 3 hours . just cant wait for the muddy weather more fun :smashin:

Hitby

Mountain biker here! (Some would say). I ride up over the North Yorks moors and Guisborough woods on my trusty Marin Northside. Absolutely love it.

This would be a decent place to ask for full finger glove recommendations I guess :D

RobbySpurs

Distinguished Member
Found this thread - seeing as there are so many of us thought I would say hi:hiya:
Have a Stumpjumper FSR and pootle around Box Hill/Dorking area when time allows.

How you getting on with the Lapierre? I am a bit of a Specialized fan boy myself.

lockdown81

i have a specilized bighit 24" rear wheel , just finished building it , i also have a kona coiler and GT ruckus 3.0
me bighit weighs bout 46lb , i have to push it up the hills lol

jassco

Distinguished Member
:hiya: just getting into it again after a little bit out; got myself a specialized fsr xc. if you hadnt guessed i enjoy a bit of cross country cycling but there's too much snow about in the NE at the moment :(

also just got myself some spd's which I'm yet to try out!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom