I actually got one!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by gingerone, Dec 20, 2006.

1. gingerone

gingerone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +402
    After a really stressful morning of being told by Kays that I was not going to be getting my wii despite being assured that it would absolutely turn up today and then spending all day phoning round and checking on line I picked a wii up in toys r us swansea.
    We were extremely lucky and only popped in after taking my son ice skating and they just had a shipment of which only two were left.
    My wife managed to get them to agree to hold it for us while I drove home to get my credit card (in rush hour traffic)and we now have a wii for my son for christmas.

Only gripe is that I had to pay £289.99 for a package with red steel, monster 4x4 and marvel alliance. Red steel I can live with but the other two look pants! Luckily we had already bought raving rabbids so it is just a case of getting Zelda now and we are sorted.(might wait for Zelda and wii play until after chrimbo now though as my wallet has taken a hammering):smashin:

2. RuddyRoad

RuddyRoad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,445
    Well done, gingerone, you must be pleased.....:clap:

...you will of course have to test the unit and all the games to ensure your boy isn't disappointed on Christmas Day.

3. ontwofronts

ontwofronts

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I got one in Woolworths in Liverpool today, 1 of 6 that they got in this afternoon. Feel like a kid at Christmas, as opposed to a grown up 5 days before!!

4. mminghella

mminghella
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
    I feel the same about the one I got from Comet while waiting for Ebuyer to list theirs. However, ebay has looked quite enticing as a means to make a few quid, but I feel kind of guilty as if I'm stopping someone from getting one for a fair price.

I am looking forward to giving the wii a go - although I might be "forced" to wait for Christmas day to open it by the missus. :mad:

5. gingerone

gingerone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +402
    I was tempted but I managed to wrap it before I gave in to temptation.:)