hyundai Q321 or A321 vs mirai 32" DTL

icewinder

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,
newbie to AV forums but spent over 16 hrs already reading all the reviews.after reading about 50 reviews on all the 32" LCD tv's on the market i've cut it down to 1 of 3 within the lower price end of the market.

only thing is im a total newbie on features so can someone please tell me the difference between the hyundai "Q321" and the "A321" and which is the better , the hyundai or the mirai 32".
i know the pair have been reviewed but i will go with the most votes offered on the subject.my normal CRT tv is on the blink so i leave myself in the capable hands of people on here who know their stuff,
thanks all,.

P.S.:-the only thing i can say is my two sons are getting a PS3 for xmas between them so thats the only true compatibility item i need to go with the tv.

A321 doesnt have IDTV , where as the Q321 has. Dependant on what set you get, the latest A321 comes with HDMI not DVi. I own a A321 and its lovely , and i hate intergrated freeview sets, i`d rather choose what box to plug in, personal pref really. Mirai isnt as good as the Hyundai sets.

icewinder

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm pretty much leaning towards the A321 as
I've read it has a better panel and hdmi.

which is the better of the 2 hyundai's and what price are we talking for a hyundai 32" .one thing i aint good at is finding the cheapest.i always buy then someone says :- i found it here for £40 cheaper.so any links to the cheapest would be handy.
thanks for the replies guys , i feel the pain is nearing its end.

Probably the best place to buy either the Q321/A321 is from here . Also you get the best CS, IMHO.

I have the Q321 because I want to use it with my PC. Others will opt for the A321 for different reasons, but at the end of the day which ever one you choose, you won't be dissapointed. These sets arn't perfect, but then what do you expect for the money. Just have a look through some of their respective threads for more feedback.

thanks again for the help , im now stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.my budget was between £550-£600 but i keep looking at all the features on the Q320 = £716 and the A321 at £599 .
also , im a little confused to all the 32" hyundai's
A320
A321
Q320
Q321
can anyone quickly tell me the difference ? something to do with tuning on 2 models .

im umming and ahhhing now and trying to work out if i need the extras but like all your always scared you'll missing out on something.credit cards in my hand and im ready to go so last peice advise , which should i go for ? cheaper/dearer ? i do like me gadgets if that helps.
cheers all you've been really helpful as i nearly bought a mirai 32" .

Ignore the 320 models, 321 is gonna better and easier to find.

A= No Integrated Freeview, but has HDMI
Q= Freeview tuner, but no HDMI (has DVI instead)

The A321 is the best bang for buck this side of the planet. I tested loads, and it won out of the £600-£800 bracket. When you do decide , remember that setting up the screens display is oh so important , ie contrast levels etc etc. Looking in Currys & Comet is a joke and the blank look on the advisors face when you ask a simple question is highly asuming if un-informative

so between the a321 and a q321 whats the difference with the tuners ? one is DBT-V the other analogue.

They say the latest A321 has the better samsung screen, imho get the A321, sync issues with idtv on the q321 ive heard and some issues with shy hd. A321 does all fine.

A321 - 1200:1 Contrast Ratio, HDMI Port, Analogue Tuner

Q321 - 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, DVI port, DVB-T and Analogue Tuner

Q320 - As Q321 but with built in 14-3 Multimedia Player (plays movied from your memory card, or browse your digital photos from the same thing)

No such product as an A320.

And Ive seen both the Q and A sitting side by side and trust me, I couldnt notice ANY difference - the feed was the European HD Test broadcast so the image was crystal on both sets.

**Oh and we only use Samsung Panels in a LCD TV's as we are one of 3 official Samsung Manufacturing Partners**

right minds made up its a A321 for me , thanks for all the help ,,,shall follow up with a small review when i recieve it.
thank again,. :)

geees my luck ,,,went on microdirect to order and they,ve just put the price up.about right that for me !!

cheers for that , just bought it from scan in bolton as im not far from there so i can pick it up + any probs im 10 mins in the car .thanks again to all for the help much appreciated.

Nothing wrong with Scan, they are our Northerner Retailer of the year!

Nope, and nothing at all wrong with Novatech!! :thumbsup:

A321 is a good set wherever it comes from.

does the a321 have the lip sync problems, cause im not buying it if it does

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom