Hyundai Imagequest Q321 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
armarni said:
Coolcurly

On the pdf which you linked to it states that the pc resolution only goes up to 1024 by 768 ie it will only display a 4:3 image through the pc, either with black bars either side or stretched wide across the full display. Do you know if the info in the pdf is correct, or if it only applies to the vga connector, not the dvi?

Apologies for asking you direct but you seem to be the only person with any reliable info on this very tempting display.

Thats because (I think) he distributes them:thumbsup:

armarni said:
Coolcurly

On the pdf which you linked to it states that the pc resolution only goes up to 1024 by 768 ie it will only display a 4:3 image through the pc, either with black bars either side or stretched wide across the full display. Do you know if the info in the pdf is correct, or if it only applies to the vga connector, not the dvi?

Apologies for asking you direct but you seem to be the only person with any reliable info on this very tempting display.

Sorry, only just seen this. I'm running it at 1366x768 and it looks very crisp.

Oh and still loving the set. Watching the second season of Lost in High Def was nice :)

Thanks Baloo, the Techies have told me that it will run to max resolution of the screen (1366x768) as long as your VGA card supports that.......

although its Hyundai day at Scan ,sadly it doesnt appear to include the Q320/321:(

la gran siete said:
although its Hyundai day at Scan ,sadly it doesnt appear to include the Q320/321:(

Isn't "32" Hyundai Vvuon Q321 Black LCD TV with DVB-T HDTV Speakers VGA/DVI/HDMI Super Hi End see specs" for £852 it?

tawsi said:
Isn't "32" Hyundai Vvuon Q321 Black LCD TV with DVB-T HDTV Speakers VGA/DVI/HDMI Super Hi End see specs" for £852 it?

Beg your pardon I hadnt seen that one, I stand corrected :oops: . Normal price £876

Have any other reviews of this TV turned up anywhere yet?

So, did someone tell ebuyer off for having their Q321 price at £680+VAT (£799.95 inc.) for nearly two weeks ?

Mike.

Its totally up to Ebuyer what price they sell them at and to be honest, I hadnt noticed!!

CoolCurly said:
http://www.scan.co.uk/products/productinfo.asp?WebProductID=336964

Usual Price - £746.89 + VAT
Today Only Price - £725.00 + VAT (£851.88 inc) - You will need to go to TODAY ONLY at the top of the page to see the price.....

Hopefully more people will put their reviews up here!!

I'd quite like to pick it up at that price but I'd rather have a sample larger than 1 since it's difficult to tell what the quality control etc is like based on a single review. Also a technical review like THG would be great to get an idea of things like contrast and refresh rates.

Is the panel used in theres the same as in the new Samsung TVs. Also what's the difference between the Q320 and the Q321 which seem to have almost the same specs on the Hyundai site.

If you read the earlier posts the question about the difference between the Q321 and the Q320 has been answered - but basically they are the same panels but the Q320 has the built in 14-3 Memory Card Player.

I wouldnt call it GLOSS, nor would I call it MATT - its sort of in the middle really.....

CoolCurly said:
I wouldnt call it GLOSS, nor would I call it MATT - its sort of in the middle really.....

So both actually have the same finish? Not that it particularly bothers me or will make any difference at all to which TV I buy.

They are both the same finish - the only dif is the card player...

I note that ebuyer are now selling this set for £800 including VAT. Looks like a nice deal.

CoolCurly said:
Thanks Baloo, the Techies have told me that it will run to max resolution of the screen (1366x768) as long as your VGA card supports that.......

Will it do 1:1 pixel mapping for 1360x768, i.e. with a 6-pixel border?

Mariner said:
I note that ebuyer are now selling this set for £800 including VAT. Looks like a nice deal.

They were obviously listening to me :) Interesting choice of first post Mr. "Mariner" :cool: Welcome to the forums.

Mike.

Does the ebuyer one have the full UK warranty? Very tempted now, especially with my W2600 being picked up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom