Hyundai 'ImageQuest' HQL320WR

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by rsturbo_h, Nov 1, 2005.

Tags:
  1. rsturbo_h

rsturbo_h

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has any one had any dealings with the above lcd? is it any good? i'm in the market for a 32" and don't really want to spent more that 800 quid. HD ready would be nice but not that important.
    Can any one point me in the right direction.

2. RockySpieler

RockySpieler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +115
  3. CoolCurly

CoolCurly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +104
    The HQL320WR is not HD ready, but is HD Compatible through the component port.

If you really want to wait for a HD Ready unit, the new product Q321 is HDR and has a built in DVB-T tuner.

This product will be available in about 2 weeks - SRRP will be around the £759.00-£799.00 mark, which fits right into your remit.

4. Caoimhghin

Caoimhghin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Well mine arrived this morning, unpacked plugged everything in, pressed power button on LCD, nothing. Removed power lead tested it and found it was faulty. Removed the power lead from my PC plugged it in, pressed the power button again nothing. Now waiting the long procedure to RMA it with Ebuyer. So far I'm not impressed!!

5. trackguy

trackguy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there - can anyone help?

We've had one of these units while now, but yesterday we sat down to watch a DVD (a very rare occurance) with loud music on it (even rarer - normal viewing is Little House on the Prairie :rolleyes:) and lo - it all went very quiet when the bassline was loud. A trawl of the net and the manual reveals a "feature" titled AVL. From a German site this translates as Automatic Volume Levelling (I think) and sounds like the issue. I've been through the menus, and can't find how to turn AVL off.

Please help, as it is almost unwatchable at the moment. :mad:

Regards