hyundai av1-3600

jessiejosie62

Standard Member
hi can someone help me my amp is all set up and works perfectly the problem is how do i get the mic to work i plugged it in but no sound my amp is an hyundai av1-3600. DOES ANYONE ERE HAVE A MANUAL FOR HYUNDAI AV1-3600 KAREOKE AMPLIFIER ANY HELP PLEASE.

Last edited:

davepuma

Distinguished Member
If your amp has no sound, it's not working perfectly. When you say mic, is that the setup mic? Did you run any form of automatic setup? What have you done so far? How is everything connected? Hyundai wouldn't be considered to be a mainstream AV brand here so there probably aren't many owners.

Do you have any links to online manuals? Maybe someone can take a look.

jessiejosie62

Standard Member
If your amp has no sound, it's not working perfectly. When you say mic, is that the setup mic? Did you run any form of automatic setup? What have you done so far? How is everything connected? Hyundai wouldn't be considered to be a mainstream AV brand here so there probably aren't many owners.

Do you have any links to online manuals? Maybe someone can take a look.

yes it as sound dvds play perfectly through it its it as two mic inputs its supposed to be a kareoke av amp everything ok apart from the mic

jessiejosie62

Standard Member
i cant load pictures but if you check www.hifi-towers.co.uk its where i bought it from it will tell you all the info please help me out its supposed to be a kareoke nite tonite but if i cant sort it out no kareoke be dominos instead lol :clap::clap:

davepuma

Distinguished Member
Pictures won't help. We would need to see a manual.

How do you select the mic input on the front? Is there a button on the remote? Sorry but Auna / Hyundai aren't exactly mainstream. Can't you contact hifi-tower.co.uk and ask them for advice?

jessiejosie62

Standard Member

How do you select the mic input on the front? Is there a button on the remote? Sorry but Auna / Hyundai aren't exactly mainstream. Can't you contact hifi-tower.co.uk and ask them for advice?

ive lost the manual my amp is setup with my dvd player speakers are connected to the amp great sound except for the mic when i plug it in nothing.

jessiejosie62

Standard Member

yes theres two mic inputs on the front

davepuma

Distinguished Member
I meant how do you select it on the amp. You will need to select the mic input or karaoke option on the remote. Sorry but without a manual, we're going to be guessing here. What does the manual say for karaoke mode? Type it here, scan/upload it.

jessiejosie62

Standard Member
davepuma said:
I meant how do you select it on the amp. You will need to select the mic input or karaoke option on the remote. Sorry but without a manual, we're going to be guessing here. What does the manual say for karaoke mode? Type it here, scan/upload it.

Do these pics help!!!

Attachments

• image-2087997508.jpg
    image-2087997508.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 203
  • image-667928989.jpg
    image-667928989.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 151

davepuma

Distinguished Member
Unfortunately not, as we know what a mic socket and RCA inputs looks like. As I said pics won't help, I already looked at pics on the seller's site. You need to go into the amp's setup menu to access this karaoke mode, it won't happen automatically.

What options are available? What does the manual say?

jessiejosie62

Standard Member
davepuma said:
Unfortunately not, as we know what a mic socket and RCA inputs looks like. As I said pics won't help, I already looked at pics on the seller's site. You need to go into the amp's setup menu to access this karaoke mode, it won't happen automatically.

What options are available? What does the manual say?

I've not got a manual I lost it!!!

PSM1

Distinguished Member
What impedance are the DVD speakers you have? Often they are very low (below 4 ohms). Speakers that are below 4 ohms put a lot more load on a reciever and can damage it over time due to this increased load. If your speakers are below 4 ohms then I would look to get some new ones as soon as possible and do not go too loud with the volume as this is when you will put the reciever most at risk.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom