• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hyde Park Bridge HDR

senu

Distinguished Member
Yep..:smashin:
and the HDR is subtle enough to detract attention away from the PP
Great effort
When though ? The weather in London has been determinedly unfriendly in the past few days ( well , in my neck of the woods at least)

denno75uk

Prominent Member
Very nice mate. This is the kind of thing I originally saw HDR as for. Bring out the photo without it looking unnatural. Good work.

I am slowly being won over to the kind of works people like Gizmo and Vulkan are producing but see them as a different entity to this.

sivraj494

Established Member
Yep, looks good to me. Also it doesn't shout out HDR to me, which is when I really like them

monkeyleader

Established Member
I think its time to get the HDR manual out - I really want to be able to do stuff like this. HDR for me is very hit and miss - this is very much hit, given that it still looks enough like a photo rather than art ! Don't get me wrong some of hte HDR (arty) stuff looks fab but you can clerly tell a lot of Post Processing has been done.

With this one I'd still say 95% photo !

Nice one !

Nige

geofftelforduk

Established Member
Yep..:smashin:
and the HDR is subtle enough to detract attention away from the PP
Great effort
When though ? The weather in London has been determinedly unfriendly in the past few days ( well , in my neck of the woods at least)

Well it was a while ago! Prob even a couple of years when I was working in London and went for a stroll through Hyde Park!! There were actually people swimming in the lake that night too!! Bet ya havent seen that for a while! Weather is a nitemare at the minute but I suppose we have to be thankful we are not Jamaica!

Thanks for the comments senu!

Very nice mate. This is the kind of thing I originally saw HDR as for. Bring out the photo without it looking unnatural. Good work.

I am slowly being won over to the kind of works people like Gizmo and Vulkan are producing but see them as a different entity to this.

I have to say I love Gizmo and Vulkans work!! Amazin in my eyes!

HDR can offer so much from so many different shots! I have really only started messing with it and I have to say I really like the "mood" it portrays in some images!

I think its time to get the HDR manual out - I really want to be able to do stuff like this. HDR for me is very hit and miss - this is very much hit, given that it still looks enough like a photo rather than art ! Don't get me wrong some of hte HDR (arty) stuff looks fab but you can clerly tell a lot of Post Processing has been done.

With this one I'd still say 95% photo !

Nice one !

Nige

Thanks Nige!

You are going to be busy!!! 10-20mm, filters and HDR! You are going to need more hours in the day!!

I do like the "arty" stuff as well so long as the scene allows for it e.g. dramatic skys etc!!

Thanks for your comments and encouragement! Much appreciated!!

:) :)

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom