HX800 Bluetooth very erratic

Franky1971

Novice Member
I've got the HX800 40 inch and the bluetooth connection is extremely erratic, constantly dropping out then back in to the point that it's pretty much unfit for purpose. I've got several true wireless earbuds (mpow m30, earfun free pro and a few others) and a pair of over ear akg y500s. All of these work flawlessly with my phone, tablet and laptop but not with the TV which is literally right in front of me at a distance of 4-5 feet and at eye level so a decent set up that shouldn't have any problems. I've unpaired each headset from everything else so the TV has sole access, yet the problem persists......... any ideas what might be wrong or if this is a known issue with this TV?

It's in the bedroom so having a stable Bluetooth connection is pretty important for quiet viewing when the missus is asleep. I bought it from John Lewis so returning won't be a problem should the issue be unfixable..... any help is appreciated...... TIA

mikej

The first thing to make sure of is that you're on the latest firmware (v3.369) and then to try a factory reset. I know it sounds like a cliche, but it's likely to be the first thing Panasonic or John Lewis support will make you do, so it's worth doing it now so you can rule that out.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom