Question HW-600 used on UHD 4K TV

Discussion in 'Soundbars, Soundplates & Soundbases' started by jvcnottv, Jun 19, 2015.

1. jvcnottv

jvcnottv
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,
    I'm new to your forum and also new to the world of modern tellies an AV.
    My question(s) is basically this ....
    What are the implications (or issues) with using this Samsung sound plate with my 4K Samsung TV?
    Samsung HW-H600 SoundStand AVForums Review | AVForums
    Is it not going to work at all if I ever get some UHD content to play on the TV?
    Will it work as it should if I'm only playing HD content?
    I'll take the H-600 back if need be.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    Jon.
    Copy of post i put on the review earlier ....
    Hi,
    Hopefully some of you with experience of the HW-H600 can help.
    I just bought a new UHD 4k samsung tv after finally saying bye bye to my old big style tele.
    I bought the tv in a big showroom type place and the tv I wanted to buy was sat on top of the HW-H600 and looked good and it was on a good price offer. So after some discussion with sales guy (who knew exactly why I was buying H600) I bought it too (a bit of impulse buying).
    My problem and question is that after opening everything up and doing all the set up etc etc. I have found out the H600 does not support 4k content. Can anyone tell me what this really means for me...I am no tech expert and am happy with a nice picture and nice sounds but I don't want to pay for something that's not doing what I paid for. It's all set up and I've got sound coming out of all the right places but not sure what I should be expecting ... especially If I get some UHD content to veiw through the TV and soundstand-H-600. I will take this thing back if I am wasting my time and money on it.
    Any input or advise would be appreciated.

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,543