Hustle

Tardis

Hustle:

I think this show could be a little gem for the Beeb. It’s light hearted humour, got good scams and a great cast. It’s worth watching just for seeing Jaime Murray, Daughter of Bill Murray who played DS Beech in The Bill, though I can’t see any resemblance thank god.
:smashin:

Kevo

It's entertaining enough, though it borrows heavily from The Sting and the orig Mission Impossible series.

Didn't realise she was Bill Murray's daughter.

Garrett

Originally posted by Kevo
It's entertaining enough, though it borrows heavily from The Sting and the orig Mission Impossible series.
But such thing s were being made before then such as The Rogues made in 1966 here is a plot summery from IMDB here “The cousins Sinclair and Fleming are con-men so successful they no longer need to con. They can be persuaded, however, to use their skills: in a just cause, where a mark deserves it very, very much.”
So you could say that in turn were copies.

Garrett

Nice to see Robert Vaughn again who has not graced our screen often enough.

Tardis

Just read that their gonna make a second series because the first series has reached over 6m viewers. Brill.:clap: :smashin:

CooperUK

What with the quality of Spooks and now Hustle - can we look forward to more top series of this sort from Auntie Beeb?

Here's hopin' so! :smashin:

vizslaraner

Standard Member
Originally posted by Garrett
But such thing s were being made before then such as The Rogues made in 1966 here is a plot summery from IMDB here “The cousins Sinclair and Fleming are con-men so successful they no longer need to con. They can be persuaded, however, to use their skills: in a just cause, where a mark deserves it very, very much.”
So you could say that in turn were copies.
I'm so pleased to see there's someone else who remembers "The Rogues", but it doesn't 'alf age one.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom