Hung: The Pilot Episode

GYRODEC1

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Last night I watched a new series called Hung. About a sports teacher who was made homeless due to a fire in his house, short of money and is now living in a tent!
He has a very large organ ahem! So decided to earn extra money by making use of his extraordinary gift by doing this late night call service for women.

It reminds me of Hank in Californification, but he's not selling himself for money.

It's not bad so far. Anyway tell me what you guys/ girls think of this new series.

Cheers
:devil:

Last edited:
Having watched the whole first season (yes it's been given a second) apart from the sex and nudey stuff it has none of the wit, charm, humour or genuine drama of Californication; and very little happens in the main character's story from pilot to end of season
- the funniest character in it is that fraudulent motivational business trainer, but he's just a very minor character

I nearly gave it a go but decided against it . Ill look see what people say but Krish has given it a thumbs down so I doubt it.

I still watched it all in the hope it would get better, but alas not really imho
- its like Bored To Death (new US HBO black comedy) ... shot in a nice European arty film style, but after that not much really, but I think Bored To Death wins on acting and characterisation

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom