hundred reasons

karkus30

Ex Member
Reaction score
Quick review of A hundred reasons album Ideas above our station.

This has undergone the car test i.e repeated plays over a series of 2 weeks, Im not bored yet.

Bit like Ash's 1977 / Free All Angels albums in that there are plenty of hooks and melodies in a punk sounding album.

Some nice subtle moments in between the more thrashy bits, some small nods in the direction of Nu Metal, some bits of screaming. Some parts have a grunge feel.

All in all a very competent album, which promises more for future work I reckon.

If you like a Cross between Nirvana and Ash this could be for you.

Well recommended.

I on the other hand was a little disappointed with this album - I bought it on the strength of one of their singles and apart from this and a few other songs it failed to impress. I did however get it at the same time a QOTSA Rated R - so it may well have been overshadowed and not given the love and respect it deserved. Maybe i'll have another listen...

Originally posted by tomson
I on the other hand was a little disappointed with this album - I bought it on the strength of one of their singles and apart from this and a few other songs it failed to impress. I did however get it at the same time a QOTSA Rated R - so it may well have been overshadowed and not given the love and respect it deserved. Maybe i'll have another listen...

ditto with Music for the deaf, finally got round to listening to it after a disappointing initial listen. Give it another go, you might be suprised.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom