1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Humorous The Exorcist dvd query

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Sean_Bailey, Jul 22, 2001.

1. Sean_Bailey

Sean_Bailey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If the devilishly wicked humor of any The Exorcist dvd admirers can be tapped,can any readers please weigh in on who they humorously (most definitely not seriously) think is devil 'possessed' (be it any current film actors, current / recent film characters, any personal friends,relatives, politicians, or any dvd distributors) and your humorous theory WHY.

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi Sean,

Welcome to the Forums. Hope you enjoy your visits here!

In response to your question, this is my list, in no particular order.

1) Robert Downey Jnr - Possibly the only completely rehabilitated drug user in the world!

2) The idiots who thought that Blair Witch 2 was a really good idea!

3) George Lucas and Lucasfilm, for single-handednly convincing every single Star Wars enthusiast to buy the orignal trilogy more than once, on the same format, without any advertising or prompting needed!

4) The directors of HMV and Virgin: people who seem to think that people will pay £17-49 for a video, they can buy in other high-street stores, for less than £14!!

5) The directors of Our Price: a company that thought it was clever and sensible to round-up all prices on their stock, to the nearest pound, and then think that gullible punters would still pay the extra penny! (So, a video now costs £13 instead of £12-99, or a DVD costs £22 instead of £21-99.) I wasn't one of the gullible few!

6) Any store that insists on removing DVD's prior to sale, and inserting them into shoddy cardboard sleeves, so that upon purcahse you spend hard-earned money and receive fingerprint and dust-laden discs, complete with free scratchmarks on it!

Pooch

3. squid

squid
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    "6) Any store that insists on removing DVD's prior to sale, and inserting them into shoddy cardboard sleeves, so that upon purcahse you spend hard-earned money and receive fingerprint and dust-laden discs, complete with free scratchmarks on it!"

i'll go with that . the ones in blockbusters are the best . the disk sticks a quarter the way out and is allways covered in god knows what

the inventor of the soap opera just has to have been . to bring somthing just so evil in to this world

jeramy beadle (nead i say more)

anyone who has anything to do with big brother . there is defanatly somthing going on there . could even be the big "D" himself

there is allways the bloke that married my mum . if enyone is possesed he is .it may be just me but the way his head spins around and he pukes green vomit all over makes me think somthing is wrong :D