logo.png

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Humble Bundle 4 now added to the Steam registry, the games are:

Super Meat Boy
Shank
Bit.trip.runner
Jamestown
Nightsky

And if you pay more than the average then you get Cave Story+ and Gratuitous Space Battles.

No idea of specific release date although possibly this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to say that Jamestown is a brilliant, if short, sideways shootemup. If you loved the screen full of bullet games, then you will love this.

Not really into those kinda shooters myself. I just can't see what's different between them all, what's changed since R-Type and 1942?

I will buy that purely for Super Meat Boy, was planning on buying it if/when it appeared in the christmas sale, so this is a no brainer!

Excellent. Been waiting for SMB to be cheap.

Some really good games there.

Own most of them but will be picking this up for Cave Story, which I've been looking forward to for a while. Unlike Xmas lunch this is looking like a turkey free zone, SMB & Jamestown being the pick of the bunch :)

Quick 10 mins of Cave Story and it looks like it'll be a pretty good game :)

I love these humble bundles. Best 1p ive ever spent :thumbsup:

You really should beat the average... You usually get some quality titles, and it's not unusual for them to throw in extra games later on too!

Last time they threw in Dungeons of Dredmor, after a few days!

cave story is fantastic well worth beating the average for.

I paid more than the average for #3, and got #2 free - did they then chuck #1 in as well?

Worth beating the average by a quid or so, then you know that by the end of it, you will still be above the curve and get more freebies.

I paid more than the average for #3, and got #2 free - did they then chuck #1 in as well?

Think it was just #2 that was added. Maybe #1 will be a freebie this time round

Edit: on second thoughts maybe they did. I still have the original e-mail with the link to the keys and Braid is on the list (already owned it though) and I think that was part of bundle 1?

I havent beaten the average before but still get the later extra games. I think it's just the initial bonus games you don't get. I already have cave story anyway and not interested in the space battles one :cool:

just been playing SMB and its hard. This game could cause me to go through a few 360 pads!

...and it's only just getting warmed up.

The good things is that it controls so well that it very rarely feels like you died because of anything other than your own fault.....although claiming your pad is broken is a good excuse!

Just started on Cave Story an hour or so ago and it's pretty decent so far. They've managed to capture the vibe of the old SNES / MD era games very well but make it feel fresh rather than by the numbers :)

Sounds cool.

Had to laugh about having 'Peter Molyneux' as a possible genre. They could call it 'moon on a stick' and just deliver the stick :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom