Humax

Tx1oss

Standard Member
Reaction score
Can anyone explain how my Humax 1tb is able to record to channels at the same time that I am watching a 3rd, and no the channel I am watching is live and not recorded. Example is this Xmas eve Merlin recording, Gadget show recording and watching Text Santa all at the same time, I'm puzzled and I'm sure someone will have an opinion.
Many thanks and Happy Christmas:)

Despite answering this question on dozens of postings, and asking for a sticky/faq post (ignored) I am now going to post a link to another place (fed up of repeating the same info ad nauseum instead of an internal link.

What can I record and watch using 1 or 2 cables « My Humax Forum

To the moderator on here, post a link to another of my multiple posts you can forget any further posts. Without a single link to the same info in the same place why should I bother repeating the same info. If you want only internal links (other forums allow links here) you should at least allow repeated questions to stored as faq's

I did try and search for an answer before asking the question, the search did not provide the answer so that is why I posted the thread.
Thanks for the explanation.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom