• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Humax T9200T sound problems via TV

Javert

Standard Member
I've had a HUMAX T9200T for about 18 months, and bought a SONY TV about 3 months ago (both highly recommended on here). I've recently become increasingly aware (within the last few weeks) of a problem when I play back a recording - I hvae to increase the TVs volume by about 50% or so to hear the dialogue properly. That's no real problem in itself, but when I go back to TV I usually forget to reduce the volume - and almost deafen myself and the neighbours as well!

Of course,it could be that the problem isn;t recent but has been developing over a period of time.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I need to try and sort this out- even if it means getting a different PVR.

Thanks

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
Does the HUMAX T9200T control it's own volume, if so it maybe too low.
On a Sony set my mother has you can teak the individual volume on each channel/input.

nvingo

Distinguished Member
If you haven't already, or if you've forgotten to since the last application of the Defaults Settings, use the PVR controller to turn up the volume to 100%.
Then it may well match that of the TV's other inputs.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom