Humax signal problems ..Emley Moor

al shookup

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi...I have a Humax 9200t and am experiencing signal weakness from Emley Moor. I have an aerial booster in the loft which has always worked fine up to a short while ago. I checked the coaxial connections to and from the booster and all seems ok. At the moment I can only get BBC1 and BBC2 on digital tv not using my humax. Through my Humax I get BBC1 on channel 301, can't get BBC2 at all (says no signal). Can anyone tell me what the correct mux's are for reception from Emley Moor...I live at Pontefract in West Yorkshire?

Thanks

Hi...I have a Humax 9200t and am experiencing signal weakness from Emley Moor. I have an aerial booster in the loft which has always worked fine up to a short while ago. I checked the coaxial connections to and from the booster and all seems ok. At the moment I can only get BBC1 and BBC2 on digital tv not using my humax. Through my Humax I get BBC1 on channel 301, can't get BBC2 at all (says no signal). Can anyone tell me what the correct mux's are for reception from Emley Moor...I live at Pontefract in West Yorkshire?

Thanks

Muxs for Emley Mooor are 40,42,46,49,50,52

thanks for replies...Thanks...much improved via humax..now find I still can't get itv1 / channel 4 /channel 5 / itv2 on normal digital tv (not via humax) ...any ideas please...do you think it is the main aerial that's has a faulty connection or the booster I have had fitted that may have packed in?

Hi

thanks for replies...Thanks...much improved via humax..now find I still can't get itv1 / channel 4 /channel 5 / itv2 on normal digital tv (not via humax) ...any ideas please...do you think it is the main aerial that's has a faulty connection or the booster I have had fitted that may have packed in?

Is it an outdoor aerial? If so it might be ice and or snow on it causing reception problems.

Regards

Phil

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom