1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

humax pvr remote

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by cjarmstrong, Aug 21, 2005.

Tags:
  1. cjarmstrong

cjarmstrong

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    trying to get the remote to control volume on a denon amp but having no joy, followed humax instructions keeping finger on tv button and using the denon code but no luck, anyone got any ideas?

2. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    Is that the instructions headed Manipulating your TV using Remote Control? And the code from the [Code for TV manufacturer] Table? Doesn't seem hugely surprising that it isn't working. I suspect that it doesn't support amps unfortunately.

Perhaps, instead, you could get the remote for your Denon amp, to control the Humax. Your Denon remote is a learning one, right?

3. cjarmstrong

cjarmstrong

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    year thats right used that section and the code, denon is a learning one but not such an easy or nice remote to use, think I may have to buy a new one, ah well looks like I've justified the purchase of the new harmony !!!