Humax - price.

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by milney100, Jan 16, 2008.

Tags:
  1. milney100

milney100
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi everyone,

Can anyone beat £155 for the Humax PVR9200TB?

I have shopped around but wondered if i had missed any gems?

Thanks in advance.

2. crammedin

crammedin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +83
    Richersounds will beat it. Check out its pricematch/beat terms. You should be able to get a 9200tb for £10 cheaper.

3. Chrisp7091

Chrisp7091

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Sorry if this has been covered previously, but where is the Humax available for £155.00?. Dixons were out of stock when I checked earlier.

4. crammedin

crammedin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +83
    Looks like Dixons have new stock again at £154.99 with free delivery.

That makes it £144.99 at Richersounds as they pricematch and then knock and extra £10 off.

Hughesdirect.co.uk, Martindawes.net, laskys.com and 24/7electrical.co.uk nornally have some in stock to use for pricematching deals like at Richersounds too.

5. Lewiee

Lewiee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +57
    Was all set to buy one of these from Richer Sounds, for pricematch and £10 off, but Maidstone branch firstly refused to price match saying it was only if it included the 3 year guarantee price, then i checked back with customer services who agreed that this was only the case for plasmas/ lcds. They eventually called me back offering to price match Dixons, if i could provide a landline number for the offer. Couldnt be asked in the end. Why do companies offer these deals then try to put stupid clauses in them. I havent got a problem with Richer sounds pricing it at £25 more than another company, but why advertise they are the cheapest........ Not really a company i want to deal with. ( Not that Dixons is;)

6. Te Bheag

Te Bheag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Marks & Spencer are selling off 9200's at £125. I got one last week in Wolverhampton. They are not on a display stand, but I found mine by the Customer services desk.

7. welshmatt

welshmatt
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I managed to get a 9200tb for £130 for my grandparents last night from Currys.

I read that the 9200t was meant to be this price, but the shelf ticket had that at £180 and the 9200tb at £130. I suspected that they had simply gotten them mixed up but thought I would try for the black anyway as my Grandad said it would look nicer under his tv.

The shop assistant scanned the black and it came out at £180 whilst the silver scanned at £130. Fair enough I said, i'll take the silver. But before I left I checked the box and there was no remote. It couldnt be located so the bloke just let me take the 9200tb home instead!