Humax Internet Portal

Nick Beecham

Is there anyone out there who understands how to add apps to the Humax Internet Portal, please? I have just purchased the Humax HDR-1800T specifically for its internet radio app. It is clearly marketed on the Humax website that the internet radio app is available with this unit. When I press Humax Portal, the only app shown is the BBC iPlayer. I am instructed to register with myhumax.net and enter a registration code generated by the set top box which I have done. I can then see all the apps on the website but when I click on "Internet Radio" (and any other app) this merely gives a description of the app and no indication of how to add this to the apps which the set top box can access. The set top box itself has a function on the portal called "initialise apps" but all that does is to generate a load of privacy notices and then just reinstalls the BBC iPlayer. It was never this complicated when I purchased the previous Humax set top box (the fox HDR T2) 11 years ago when all the apps were already on the player. I have telephoned the Humax helpline but the person I spoke with had no idea how to help. Does anyone know, please?

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom