• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Humax HDR Fox T2 won't play mp3

mbiddulph

Standard Member
I've struggled a bit to get my Humax to see my media server (Twonky) as the BT HomeHub was blocking it. It now "sees" my media and it fine when viewing photos. However, although it can see my mp3 and I can select them, they don't play and I get no response from any of the control buttons once they are selected! They look to all intents as if they would play but pressing the > button does nothing. After a little while, it moves on to the next track! Also I have to turn off the Humax to get out of the mp3s! What the heck is going on?!?! Not much hair left now!!

Michael :(

lbear

Prominent Member
I've struggled a bit to get my Humax to see my media server (Twonky) as the BT HomeHub was blocking it. It now "sees" my media and it fine when viewing photos. However, although it can see my mp3 and I can select them, they don't play and I get no response from any of the control buttons once they are selected! They look to all intents as if they would play but pressing the > button does nothing. After a little while, it moves on to the next track! Also I have to turn off the Humax to get out of the mp3s! What the heck is going on?!?! Not much hair left now!!

Michael :(

Have you switched to music using the media option on the "top page" of the player?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom