Humax HDR-1010s password

sajeel

I have Humax HDR-1010s have no idea what password is how to reset please, already tried 0000 and 1234 with no joy

sajeel

Right thanks for link i managed to get into password reset menu however keeps freezing when i go to change pin code, reset box 2 times then upgraded firmware which mad no difference any ideas or good for the bin after removal of hdd of course

REPASSAC

Try disconnecting power for 5 mins. First boot after will just set clock and shutdown, next boot should be normal.

TJT1

What? The HDD?

TJT1

Has the art of jest and understanding gone completely down the drain since the woke generation have started ruling then?:rotfl:
Just thinking, perhaps it has seeing some of these so called comedians on TV. Not a half decent joke between them.:(

MJH1962

Has the art of jest and understanding gone completely down the drain since the woke generation have started ruling then?:rotfl:
Just thinking, perhaps it has seeing some of these so called comedians on TV. Not a half decent joke between them.:(
If you fancy yourself as bit of a comedian then I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting for an invite to the Edinburgh Fringe.

TJT1

Edinburgh Fringe. :rolleyes: Ye gods and little fishes. I rest my case milud.:rotfl:
I see that your sense of humour has completely failed now.
And I bet my dad is bigger than your dad.:rotfl:

grahamlthompson

Distinguished Member
Yes the hdd was removed before throwing away
You should have tried booting the box after removing the drive. It's possible the HDD was the problem and not the box.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX 4K OLED TV Review: The best TV of 2020?

Trending threads

Top Bottom