Humax HD Box

tolmie

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what channels you can get with the humax HD box, do youb need to subscribe to sky etc

On astra 28.2 east (the satellites sky use) you will get all SD free to air channels plus one free to air HD channel which is BBC HD,

See here for FTA channels

http://www.lyngsat.com/28east.html

tolmie said:
Can someone tell me what channels you can get with the humax HD box, do youb need to subscribe to sky etc

what other sats are in range from the UK?

say if you had a motorised dish?

PremierGSM said:
what other sats are in range from the UK?

say if you had a motorised dish?

There's a quite a few from various sats. Look at the the HD sections on king of sat or lyngsat... One of the best is the TPS demo on Hotbird

nope as there encrypted so you need as sky FTA card

i dunno if that and a dragon cam would make it work with a humax box though as im new to all this motorised sat stuff etc

PremierGSM said:
nope as there encrypted so you need as sky FTA card

i dunno if that and a dragon cam would make it work with a humax box though as im new to all this motorised sat stuff etc
The Dragon cam with a Sky Freesat card (once activated in a normal Sky box), does add C4 and Five to the lineup.
On Astra 19E FTA HD channels include SMD HD, Prosieben HD, Sat 1 HD, Astra HD and Anixe HD (all german, SMD and Astra cycle a demo, and unfortunately at present there are no alternate language sound tracks on films). On Hotbird the LuxeTV advertising channel from France is quite amusing since it's stated aim is to go for the top end of the market only. Fancy a hand made chandelier at $70000? It's quite ugly actually, I'd never buy one.....

alpine101 said:
The Dragon cam with a Sky Freesat card (once activated in a normal Sky box), does add C4 and Five to the lineup.
On Astra 19E FTA HD channels include SMD HD, Prosieben HD, Sat 1 HD, Astra HD and Anixe HD (all german, SMD and Astra cycle a demo, and unfortunately at present there are no alternate language sound tracks on films). On Hotbird the LuxeTV advertising channel from France is quite amusing since it's stated aim is to go for the top end of the market only. Fancy a hand made chandelier at $70000? It's quite ugly actually, I'd never buy one.....

Hmm did'nt know this, would a freesat card work with a aston cam ??

RecordablDVDfan said:
Hmm did'nt know this, would a freesat card work with a aston cam ??

T-rex/dragon only, it's the only cam to support sky NDS system.

If you subscribe to sky you can also veiw subscription channels but not the HD ones, Yet.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom