Humax Freesat pvr software version?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by 9zap, Feb 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. 9zap

9zap
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi there,

My new Humax HD freesat box a week old...Just checked the software and its last updated 28 October version HPRSFCI 1.00.01 is this the latest ? tried to update says none found....I am sure I read somewhere there was a later version...

2. Andy98765

Andy98765

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,367
    Mine states HPRSFCI 1.00.02 10th Nov 2008. The box updated it self on day one power on. Many people state that you need two Sat inputs for the update to work? Is this your case?

3. 9zap

9zap
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    yes I have the 2 inputs connected and it shows them on the diagnostics screen, maybe a factory reset might work? I don't want to loose my recordings though not sure if they will be affected..

4. Caz41

Caz41

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I believe the latest is the one with the 2 at the end. I got my box last week and I only have one feed so can't do the download....but my box has version 2 on it already and the correct uploader version too which is 7:52. I don't think you lose your recordings when doing a reset but you will lose your schedules and will need to do them again.

I'm confused too, as apparently the latest software (version 2) and uploader 7:52 was supposed fix the problem of users with only one feed being unable to get the OAD but don't know if it did or not?

5. 9zap

9zap
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Well have tried a factory reset it wont update..is it worth worrying about or just leave it?

6. Chris`I

Chris`I

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Are there any problems with the unit that you think an update will fix? If not then leave it to autoupdate in the menu and just get on with using it :smashin: