• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Humax FOXSATHDR OR HDR-G

Gary130455

Standard Member
Hi there

looking for some help cant deside Humax FOXSATHDR, older model repacked as new or Humax FOXSATHDR-G with the bigger price tag also tried to google the difference between HDI Quad lnb £40 and standard Quad lnb £10 for skydish oval dish 60cm.
Cheers any help would be great (newbee)

Kitjunky

Established Member
I think ull find the foxsat hdr-g is some kind of refurb

Kitjunky

Established Member
Paid £249 for mine from richersounds:thumbsup: NEW

micaels

Standard Member
G basically means:

"These products are either older models we are attempting to clear from stock, or "Grade A" ("Grade A" units are marked with the suffix -G or -GSP at the end of the part code). Grade A's are predominantly store returns that have been tested and where appropriate repaired to an "as new" standard in our own service centre or factory. They come fully boxed with all accessories and full instructions and are all backed up by a complete 1 year on site warranty."

Last edited:

grahamlthompson

In memoriam

Gary130455

Standard Member
Thanks all for the replies it helps when your new to PVRs
etc.
Funny thing is went into Richer Sounds price matched the machine at £228 insted of there £249 Bargain guess he did not see the G at the end on my print out might have been my thumb accidently in the way :rotfl:.

ian-d

Established Member
Thanks all for the replies it helps when your new to PVRs
etc.
Funny thing is went into Richer Sounds price matched the machine at £228 insted of there £249 Bargain guess he did not see the G at the end on my print out might have been my thumb accidently in the way :rotfl:.

Nice work, massive loss Richer Sounds on that one then :hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom