HUMAX FOXSAT-HDR

David Hesp

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, My Humax FOXSAT-HDR recorded programs list keeps losing it's contents until I unplug the machine and then re-plug to the power.
Then all the recordings are listed again, but only temporarily, so I have to unplug again!
Can anyone tell me how to stop this happening please?

Best regards, David.

Have you tried a reset to factory defaults ?

Dear Graham, thanks very much for your advice I will give it a try and let you know the result.
It may be a while before I do the factory reset because we have quite a few recordings to view first, and the factory reset would delete them!
Thanks again regards, David.

Dear Graham, thanks very much for your advice I will give it a try and let you know the result.
It may be a while before I do the factory reset because we have quite a few recordings to view first, and the factory reset would delete them!
Thanks again regards, David.

A reset to factory defaults will not affect your existing recordings, only a hard disk format will do that. Photograph your recording schedule as you will need to re-enter it. Any changes to default settings you may have made will need re-entering (eg box output volume, power saving etc).

Hi Graham, I have performed the factory reset, but unfortunately it has not been a solution to the problem.
Very many thanks for trying to help.
Best regards, David.

Can only suggest you export all your recordings to a usb drive for safe keeping and format the HDD or install the custom firmware and run the fixdisk package in maintenance mode.

The custom firmware will allow you to copy the recordings direct to a PC and copy them back after a format.

Very many thanks, sounds a bit too technical for me (bear of little brain), but will try to do what you suggest.
I much appreciate your help.
Regards, David.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom