Humax Foxsat-HDR remote control problem

fredgridley

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have a Humax Foxsat-HDR PVR and, amongst other bits of kit, a Marantz NA7004 Network player. My problem is that when I use the Humax remote to turn the PVR on or off the Marantz also turns on or off at the same time. (If I use the Marantz remote to turn that on it does NOT turn on the Humax)

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help to solve my problem.

Many thanks
Fred

The Foxsat-hdr has a remote you can change the ir channel to one of 6 different modes.

From Barry at MyHumax

Multi Code function HD/HDR remote

If you are using more than one receiver in the same location you can change the remote control frequency so that the remote control commands do not conflict.
(This is only relevant to the Foxsat HD, HDR, HDCI 5000, and HD/HDR Fox T2 freeview HD products.)

1. Switch on your TV set and the Humax product that you wish to change the remote code.
2. Make sure that the other Humax product that you do not wish to control is in Standby or powered OFF at the mains.
3. Point the remote control towards the remote control sensor of the target receiver.
4. Press and hold the 0 and OK buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds until the PVR button on the remote stays red.
5. A message will appear on the TV screen:

"You can change the remote control mode.
Press a Numeric Key (<1> ~ <6>) to select the mode
Current mode: Mode 1."

6. Press a NUMERIC button (from 1 to 6) to select a different mode.
7. A message confirming the change of Mode will appear on screen

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom