Humax Foxsat HDR -Recording to Computer

BuxtonMan

Standard Member
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can advise if it is possible to copy the recordings off the Humax to the computer as space is getting limited. If this is possible - how.
Any help would be most appreciated.

I wonder if anyone can advise if it is possible to copy the recordings off the Humax to the computer as space is getting limited. If this is possible - how.
Any help would be most appreciated.

Assuming you mean SD recordings. Connect a FAT32 USB pen drive or HDD to the usb port under the front flap. A message should come up on the screen saying usb drive connected. Press media, opt+ and choose file manager. Cursor right to the usb drive icon and click OK to open the drive root folder. Cursor left to the hdr drive file list. Cursor to a file and press green. For multiple transfers go into edit mode (yellow). Press OK to set a tick an all the recordings you want to transfer then press green

I tried as you suggested last night and everything went as you predicted until the File Manager kicked in Then the record function disappeared. It seems to let you make folders on the hard drive and move or copy within, but as soon as you connect an external usb this function stops.
I will have a bash with the computer this weekend either bu usb connection or network and see where this leads.
Any other ideas would be welcome.
Ian

I tried as you suggested last night and everything went as you predicted until the File Manager kicked in Then the record function disappeared. It seems to let you make folders on the hard drive and move or copy within, but as soon as you connect an external usb this function stops.
I will have a bash with the computer this weekend either bu usb connection or network and see where this leads.
Any other ideas would be welcome.
Ian

Sorry not quite sure what you mean by record function. With a usb drive connected you simply have to switch the device the RH pane displays by cursoring into the pane and pressing opt+ to select the device to display. This also works if you have 2 usb drives connected by a hub or to a usb device connected to front and rear ports. File Manager does not have a record function it simply lets you create and delete folders (including nested) ones. Copy/move files between folders and devices and using edit mode laets you perform these actions on multiple files.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom