• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Humax Foxsat HDR - Problems when pausing live tv

kevintiobraid

Standard Member
As an example, I pause live tv for 10 minutes, then press play. Problem is, when the scheduled programme ends in real time, so does my recording...i.e. ten minutes early. Meaning I have to rewind for 10 minutes.
Why does the recording suddenly stop and jump to live tv when the programme ends in real time? Anyone else have this problem?

Snapman

As an example, I pause live tv for 10 minutes, then press play. Problem is, when the scheduled programme ends in real time, so does my recording...i.e. ten minutes early. Meaning I have to rewind for 10 minutes.
Why does the recording suddenly stop and jump to live tv when the programme ends in real time? Anyone else have this problem?

Welcome to the forums :)

Especially as you're a new member, it seems a pity that nobody has been able to help you resolve your problem. I'm afraid I'm unable to get my head round the issue but perhaps some others will throw their hats in and profer some ideas.

If they don't, you could try posting your question on the Humax Foxsat Owners thread.

David

Last edited:

grahamlthompson

In memoriam

Every one does it's a known bug. The answer is to use chasing playback rather than time slip. If you are recording the programme anyway 30 sec or longer after the recording starts the programme will appear in media manager press OK and choose play, if not recording start an instant recording wait 30 sec and do the above.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom