Humax foxsat hdr -please help

forrest1066

Hello Everyone

Dont know if anyone can help i have just bought a foxsat HDR and i have plugged it all in and turned in on. Besides the blacklight on the LCD coming on and the hard drive spinning up i am not getting alot out of it, no picture, no LCD TEXT Nothing - i think its knackered straight out of the box :( anyone any ideas

Wayang

Novice Member
There is a query service on the Humax website to try. I presume you have done your best with the (poorly written) handbook. After about a week of puzzlement, I got mine working, partly with the aid of the supplying dealer - on arguments for going this route rather than a (maybe cheaper) online deal. I am still left with the problems of early cut-off of recodings of programmes selected via Guide and of distorted subtitles.

I don't know if it is relevant, but I am using an HDMI2 connection and the supplied cable. Also, the supplied batteries only lasted a week so try changing yours.

grahamlthompson

Distinguished Member

grahamlthompson

Distinguished Member
Its not the supplier its the product i am concerned with, no one seems happy with with any of the models.:suicide:

Not sure where you got this impression from. Mine has been brilliant since last November. A dealer on Dig Spy reports a much smaller return rate than normal and there are loads of satisfied users posts if you search. Remember most only post if there is something wrong and don't bother if 100% happy.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED First Thoughts + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 Review, TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom