• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Humax Foxsat HDR failed recordings

MrGamer

It took a while to convince the other half to buy it to replace Sky+ and to make matters worse it seems the only program it fails to record is Coronation street!! :laugh:

It will record it in SD but it wont record it on ITV HD ? Anybody else having the same problem or should i get it changed?

Also if it's recording a program while in standby then i turn it on and put the TV on HDMI 1 it wont show any picture or sound, i have to take the HDMI lead out and put it back in to get it to work.

My TV's a Panasonic G10 if that helps.

Thanks in advance for advice:)

grahamlthompson

In memoriam
ITV have right royally screwed up the Corrie recording codes since the major reschedule after the coverage of the mass murders in Cumbria. Hopefully it's now sorted out. Best to delete your existing series recording reservation and set a new one from the next episode.

MrGamer

Ta Pal, i was hoping that might be the problem. Yeah did that and had my fingers crossed.

Have you had the other problem with it not showing on the TV if you turn it on while it's recording in standby?

grahamlthompson

In memoriam
Ta Pal, i was hoping that might be the problem. Yeah did that and had my fingers crossed.

Have you had the other problem with it not showing on the TV if you turn it on while it's recording in standby?

I don't have any problems at all with my Sony TV it always handshakes after a few seconds no matter what order I do things. If you have the problem it might be worth trying using a different hdmi port on the TV.

MrGamer

Yeah mate i have tried all the ports but didn't have any luck.

I'll try to have a mess around with it later and see if i can get a work around for my TV.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom