Humax Aura Black Screen?

Cullers

Novice Member
I just bought myself a Humax Aura freeview PVR. After setting it up, I started to put some apps on it. When I came to add one called Notifications for Android TV, As soon as I launched it, the screen went blank although the sound from the TV program was coming through fine. I tried to press each and every button on the remote to stop it or even reset the box but nothing seems to work. Even switching off and on again seems to work for a minute and then, presumable as it starts apps, it brings the dark screen on. I've looked to see if there is a hard reset button but can't find anything.

grahamlthompson

Distinguished Member
I just bought myself a Humax Aura freeview PVR. After setting it up, I started to put some apps on it. When I came to add one called Notifications for Android TV, As soon as I launched it, the screen went blank although the sound from the TV program was coming through fine. I tried to press each and every button on the remote to stop it or even reset the box but nothing seems to work. Even switching off and on again seems to work for a minute and then, presumable as it starts apps, it brings the dark screen on. I've looked to see if there is a hard reset button but can't find anything.

Did you check your PM 's (Personal messages_ on MyHumax ?

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom