Humax at Argos ?

imigix

For the last two days the Humax freesat box has been on there website with the other offerings.The humax was the only one apart for the install package the had the tick for store pickup.
Of course when you tried to reserve it it shows out of stock.
Now today its off the website.

kblackburn

Standard Member
hi,

i've been looking as well, i've tried everwhere, rang round and been in store to ask about these boxes, comet, have got the boxes in store, but today i've been told there not for sale
!!!!!!!! technicial issues!!!!!!!! ********!!!!!!!, currys don't know anything about freesat, only skyfreesat??????? how come when they are listed as one of 4 retailers.
what a pain, dish installed and cables run and ready and no one knows what the hell's going on.

kev

T

tedsloan

Wouldn't get too excited about HD. Have had a TM6900 here for over a month and find that high definition is a bit like digital radio, nothing to get fussed about. Seeing Hotel Babylon or Robin Hood in HD does not appear to my eyes to be anything other than a tiny bit better than SD. Perhaps football will come across better in due course but in the meantime I am holding fire on making a purchase of a FREESAT receiver,
Maybe I am too hard to please or have expected too much or is it the 32" TV ( 100 hertz ) that I use. Perhaps a 40 inch TV would show up HD a lot better. In the meantime I remain disappointed.

RecordablDVDfan

I'd take a chil pill ! It's a typical UK bodge up as with any launch or opening etc... Don't get too sucked in to the hype about HD. We are very late at all this anyway. Australia have had HD TV since 2001 and FTA terrestrially

ozsat

Wouldn't get too excited about HD. Have had a TM6900 here for over a month and find that high definition is a bit like digital radio, nothing to get fussed about. Seeing Hotel Babylon or Robin Hood in HD does not appear to my eyes to be anything other than a tiny bit better than SD. Perhaps football will come across better in due course but in the meantime I am holding fire on making a purchase of a FREESAT receiver,
Maybe I am too hard to please or have expected too much or is it the 32" TV ( 100 hertz ) that I use. Perhaps a 40 inch TV would show up HD a lot better. In the meantime I remain disappointed.
You have something wrong somewhere as the difference should hit you in the face - although some programmes are better than others.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom