• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Humax 9300T start/end time tracking

Mike Austin

Standard Member
I have set the recording option for auto tracking of start/end times (i.e. no manual padding). Recordings generally start on time, but some of them stop before the programme finishes. Is this down to the broadcaster, or something I can change? I have the latest OTA update (1.00.15).

creddish

Prominent Member
I have set the recording option for auto tracking of start/end times (i.e. no manual padding). Recordings generally start on time, but some of them stop before the programme finishes. Is this down to the broadcaster, or something I can change? I have the latest OTA update (1.00.15).
There are certain conditions which can cause the Humax PVRs to lose the end of recorded programmes. Also the Humax is usually late in starting recordings after the signal is received from the broadcaster. Of course the broadcasters also get it wrong occasionally. See the thread here for a discussion of this. The thread refers to the Humax 9200 but from threads on the forums it seems the 9150 and 9300 have the same problems.

Colin

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom