Humax 9300T - 1.00.23 Update

sedalbis

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've just downloaded the new over the air 1.00.23 update for my 9300T, and then did a default settings as recommended.

The first time I turned on my box after the update I got this message on screen:

"Notice. Expected Date: 01:00:00, 01/01/2013 for 11:59:50 Network change notification; enhanced network configuration; Version 2.0 Network change notification; enhanced network configutation"

Anyone have any idea what this means??

Secondly, the update claims to load the EPG much quicker and to store the EPG when the box is in standby rather than having to load it again every time you turn the box on. In my case, this is not true.

The EPG still takes 10 - 20 minutes to load fully and when I put the box into standby and turn it back on, the EPG has disappeared again.

Has anyone had any luck with this update or is this a problem for everyone?

Cheers :)

Hey guys,

Secondly, the update claims to load the EPG much quicker and to store the EPG when the box is in standby rather than having to load it again every time you turn the box on. In my case, this is not true.

The EPG still takes 10 - 20 minutes to load fully and when I put the box into standby and turn it back on, the EPG has disappeared again.

Has anyone had any luck with this update or is this a problem for everyone?

Cheers :)

It needs perhaps an hour or so to load fully the first time. And no, it doesn't load instantly subsequently - it needs a minute or two (that assumes you've allowed the original full loading). The upside to this is that the remote control is usable during the loading process.

If you still have problems you may be just have been unlucky. Do you have any 800 channel numbers? If so, you may have to do a manual channel update.

Disregard the message you saw, it's referring to the default switch-over date, which probably no longer applies in your area anyway.

It needs perhaps an hour or so to load fully the first time. And no, it doesn't load instantly subsequently - it needs a minute or two (that assumes you've allowed the original full loading). The upside to this is that the remote control is usable during the loading process.

If you still have problems you may be just have been unlucky. Do you have any 800 channel numbers? If so, you may have to do a manual channel update.

Disregard the message you saw, it's referring to the default switch-over date, which probably no longer applies in your area anyway.

Ah yes I have let the EPG load fully and now it is behaving exactly as it should :thumbsup:

Hi :hiya:
Is the Updates for the Humax 9300 in 2 parts as I noted on the DTG site that on Monday 14 June theres another OTA update for it and its marked as New not a Repeat of the previous one.
BigCam

Hi :hiya:
Is the Updates for the Humax 9300 in 2 parts as I noted on the DTG site that on Monday 14 June theres another OTA update for it and its marked as New not a Repeat of the previous one.
BigCam

No.

You'll notice if you look again that the Monday update follows on immediately from this weekend's updates, and that it has the same version number.

No.

You'll notice if you look again that the Monday update follows on immediately from this weekend's updates, and that it has the same version number.
I think it has been divided into two to fit in with the DTG format for their tables which have a separate table for each week starting on Mondays 00:00.

Colin

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom