Humax 9200T warranty??

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
Hi

i am going to get this for my parents........ thing is i am already getting some stuff from dixons, so i am hoping they may wang it on my order and forgo postage charges which will make it cheaper, however someplaces say this has a 2 year warranty, where as there is no mention of this on the dixons website.

clearly for the sake of a 10er i would rather have the extra warranty, however if the 2 years is a manufacturer warranty then i guess this is universal, even if dixons dont advertise it.

please advise as will order today 1 way or T'other

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
cheers for the info :)

sadly dixons wont add it to my existing order to save postage.... so i may as well wait a few days and get my finances sorted before ordering :)

P

pootles

cheers for the info :)

sadly dixons wont add it to my existing order to save postage.... so i may as well wait a few days and get my finances sorted before ordering :)
Just bought one of these for myself (and it's great so far!). As is always the case, I noticed it for sale cheaper elsewhere after I'd bought it! £167 + £7 postage from Hughes Direct, who are in partnership with 'Which' so are reputable. And just to agree with Qublai, it's definitely a 2yr warranty.

Just thought I'd pass it on in case you're interested. Not much, but it saves a fiver from the Dixons price - better in your pocket than theirs and it'd buy a couple of drinks over the festive season :D.

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
ditto, just ordered one for collection from local store.

it was £169 on the web, the shop pricematched but only inc P&P but still, £176 seems as cheap as you will find it for at the moment.

In stock Monday, but picking up a week tomorrow.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: TCL C815 TV, Denon & Huawei wireless speaker reviews, New Sony 4K PJ's and more
Top Bottom