HUMAX 1000S/GB/500G Live Pause problem

Tenfour

Novice Member
Reaction score
When I live pause a programme that I'm watching (not recorded), then when I press the play button to continue, the programme continues but ends abruptly before it reaches the end and jumps to the current programme which is being transmitted. The same kind of problem occurs if I press the red 'R' record button when I'm watching a live (currently transmitted) programme and then attempt to replay the programme later. It seems as though the HUMAX stops recording in each case when the actual end-time of the programme is reached. For instance, if I have paused the live programme for 10 minutes and then proceed to play it, it will basically finish 10 minutes before the end is reached. Can anyone help on this one?

I have had this happen when watching a paused live recording, but only when I have set something to record after it.
So happily watching one channel and then when the recording starts it jumps to that channel regardless of what I was watching. Otherwise works ok if no other recordings set.

Try a factory reset. The buffer should be continuously generated unless you watch a recording or change to a different channel. It will hold the last 2hrs of content from the channel you are watching (You do of course have to watch the channel for at last 2hrs)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom