Human recognition software

televisionuser

Wasn't sure where to post his as I think it could possibly apply to the photography forum. I have several Hikvision cameras on private land in a rural area that captures images based on motion detection alerts on a regular basis and saves them to the NAS. There are lots of false alerts due to birds, spiders, cobwebs, etc. Before anyone asks, the cameras are not facing any public areas. No one should be there. The NAS contains hundreds of thousands of these images. Before I delete the images, I am looking for software that can scan the database for humanoid figures so that I can check if there has been any intrusion/trespassing. Can anyone recommend some simple software that can do this job? Thanks.

oneman

PC based DVR Blue Iris supports image recognition with Deepstack AI plug in. I've had a play with it and it's pretty good. When you bring up the alerts list it will show you if the alert was caused by a human.

You will need a reasonable spec PC to do as it's a compute intensive process.

televisionuser

PC based DVR Blue Iris supports image recognition with Deepstack AI plug in. I've had a play with it and it's pretty good. When you bring up the alerts list it will show you if the alert was caused by a human.

You will need a reasonable spec PC to do as it's a compute intensive process.

Thanks. Blue Iris does seem like a good option for real-time analysis. I was wondering if there is a piece of software that can scan tens of thousands of images to check for past intrusions. I have a backlog of images that I would like to go through.

oneman

Have a look at Google photos. It does AI scanning of photos and you can search on catagory People.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom