1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by chrislad, Sep 8, 2005.

1. chrislad

chrislad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +141
    I got a copy of this today, and here are my initial first impressions.

Much like last years Spider-Man 2 game, this game gives you a big city to play around it. It doesn't seem as big as Spideys, but there are jump points which I assume take you to other sections. Can't clarify as I'm only after starting it.

Move wise, the Hulk is a beast. The strength of the thing comes across beautifully. You're jumping, smashing, clobbering, crushing and all around, destroying anything. Now I'm sure this is going to get pretty shallow later on, but I think the game will throw in some good mini games (I've already played Baseball with soldiers jumping out of helicopters!)

Graphically, it's alright. It's nothing special, but since pretty much everything is destructable, I suppose some limitations had to be enforced. I can't wait to see a game like this on the next gen consoles.

I'm glad I bought it. For most people, it may only be a rental, much like Spider-Man 2, but as a comic fan, I think that I'll go back to Hulk every once in a while once I complete it, much the same way that I dust down Spider-Man 2's webs every couple of weeks.