1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HUGELY helpful SonicStage help info

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by drmoze, Aug 28, 2005.

1. drmoze

drmoze
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Check out the forums at Atraclife.com. This fixed my "OpenMG Secure Module" non-install problem (see 'Returning my HD5' and 'SS doesn't see my HD5' threads below). Basically, I had to go into regedit and delete the Sony program reg info. All of this is in the software FAQ at atraclife.

I also got a full SS 3.2 installer from the minidisc community forum (a sister site to atraclife), and it installed fine. Thought I'd give this one last shot. SS is running, but I'm afraid to see if it will recognize my HD5 or not.

For those having installation issues with SS, the atraclife forum looks to be a big help. :smashin:

2. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,211
    We all knew that. We're just waiting for the UK version specifically. Bet you have the US ver?

3. drmoze

drmoze
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Yup, US version. Didn't know that the difference was a problem. (I thought the regional versions only differ in the Connect music store stuff.)

4. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,211
    it is mainly due to Connect being diff. and sometimes you can't register your player with diff region SS. Sometimes you can, sometimes you can't

5. sulk

sulk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I live in Canada, so I doubt I'll be able to register my HD5, or use connect, as its not supported in Canada, which is a bummer, sine I wouldnt mind buying single songs now and again.

-Sulk

6. bruce1981

bruce1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Forza Milan