Huge problem

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Jackkk, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Jackkk

Jackkk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Just got 360 today from GAME website played fine got a few games mainly played GOW tho after a while started saying there was an error reading disk try cleaning gradually got worse game is now almost unreadable and huge circluar sratch alway round disk bout 1-2cms inother games seam fine but GOW is basically ****ed so what do i do? Very disapointed as not gunna get to play it now for xmas. GOW was part of bundle and has that wrote on front.Thanks in advance.

2. Jackkk

Jackkk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Having just checked out that post bout poor GOW discs im now thinking it may be just the disc. Got 3 other games but daren't try them out in case same happens had a very very quick go on svr07 and looks fine.

3. sbowler

sbowler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +481
    Never clean any disc using a circlular motion. Always wipe from the center to edge in a straight line, using a soft dry cloth and gently breathing on surface so as to remove any static build up.

4. Jackkk

Jackkk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Its not how ive been cleaning the disk the circular scratch was already there.
    Does anyone know if other games will be ok the console is brand new only had a few hours play, when will i be able to get another copy? Thanks again.

5. MyBigToe

MyBigToe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    the game website is absolutely terrible at responding to problems. My 360 got lost in the post and they only responded to emails (over 18 of them) after parcelforce contacted them

I do have a phone number they called me from, if you decide to go that way.. ill find it later

6. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,733
    Just take it back to one of their stores, explain the problem and they should just swap everything over.