Hubitat Elevation

• Thread starter Deleted member 24354
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24354

For those Hubitat users out there, Hubitat have a new Home Automation Controller - Elevation

1596013142177.png
1596013198496.png

Its available in the UK the UK from Vesternet for £135

Hubitat Elevation Model C-7 Hub

Details are as follows

• Model C-7, featuring a new 700 Series Z-Wave chip
  • S2 security and SmartStart
  • Choose from a wide range of compatible devices
  • Built-in support for more than 100 unique smart devices
  • Support of the Z-Wave and Zigbee protocols
  • Supports numerous popular platform integrations including Philips Hue Bridge, Amazon Echo, Google Home, and IFTTT
  • Comes with more than a dozen built-in applications
  • Migrate existing home automation systems from older cloud-based systems
  • Hub connects to local area network via the included Ethernet cable, with built-in Zigbee and Z-Wave radios

DoodleBox

Novice Member
Bought one recently and I'm about to set it up.

I'm after a ZWave Door Lock and I'm thinking of this by Yale:
Amazon product

Anyone have it working with their Hubitat, would you recommend it, whats it like etc etc??

Anyone have any other Zwave Plus door lock set up and working that they'd recommend

Last edited:

Harkon321

That’s really affordable if it’s a one box solution.

Seb Briggs

Distinguished Member
That looks like a rebranded Danalock, I’ve used those with Zwave and though we got a dodgy one first it’s worked well with the replacement

D

Deleted member 24354

The Yale 'Factory' is opposite on of our Aircraft facilities. Their 'factory consists of empty Yale boxes, skips of brown cardboard boxes, and a bus load of workers every day and lots of deliveries coming in of brown boxes (from China) and lorries going out full of yellow and black boxes. They all come from the same facility in Guangzhou, only the labels and boxes change.

DoodleBox

Novice Member
That looks like a rebranded Danalock, I’ve used those with Zwave and though we got a dodgy one first it’s worked well with the replacement
Apologies in advance for my numpty-ness question;
Must the door already have a lock fitted and the Ultion "sits on it" or is it an actual lock ( deadbolt, mortice etc ) :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 24354

It can be either a Euro-Cylinder replacement on its own or it can be installed as a full locking mechanism and handles designed to be fitted into a door - watch the linked video above.
The core element is an Ultion Eurocylinder lock with a smart ‘actuator’ fitted to the inside to lock or unlock the Eurocylinder.
It WONT lock doors that require a handle-lift to engage a multi-point locking mechanism.

DoodleBox

Novice Member
It can be either a Euro-Cylinder replacement on its own or it can be installed as a full locking mechanism and handles designed to be fitted into a door - watch the linked video above.
The core element is an Ultion Eurocylinder lock with a smart ‘actuator’ fitted to the inside to lock or unlock the Eurocylinder.
It WONT lock doors that require a handle-lift to engage a multi-point locking mechanism.
many thanks for that.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom