HubbaBubbaUK - COD4 FFA Champion 2008'

im away until 31st, thats a no show from me then

good luck to the all the finalists

I'll be fine for tuesday. :thumbsup:

I think I might have a chance in this final :eek: going to get some practise, because I finished 2nd in the semi's only 2 kills behind ridge!!

yup fine with me 10pm on tuesday.

Good morning gentleman,

After the world recovering from the sporting shock of the century with Insomnia failing qualify. I can now confirm that Insomnia has broken away from his uncountable number of minions, sycophants and hangers-on and is getting back to his best form after a strict regime of training and cut down on alcohol intake. So now I'd like to post my odds and thoughts on players in the upcoming final.

KINGROBTHEFIRST 4:1 - Played well in his semi and came out as the victor. Has taken a role in the new look Insomnia training camp as tea AND biscuit boy, if he has observed his mentor well could walk away in the top five or maybe even with the championship. Likened to Nigel Benn likes to go out fast and fight hard but has he got a glass chin?

DudeRanch 4:1 - DudeRanch always puts out solid perfomances and is known as the Ricky Hatton of COD4 plays well...but can he mix it with the big boys?

Taner_08 4:1 - Taner again another solid performer has the skills known as the Naseem Hamed of COD4 does he rely on his solid connection if he plays away from his own turf will he crumble?

HubbaBubbaUK 4:1 - HubbaBubba has got the skills but could be the Amir Kahn of COD4...early promise but might run into a heavy hitter and wake up wondering what happened

Genie1 3:1 - The Sugar Ray Robinson of the tournament has got the ability but maybe be prone to the odd loss of form

RIDGERAMA 2:1 - The Mike Tyson of the tournament a heavyweight fighter, blows everyone away in FFA's, but could his private life troubles (distraction of NUFC) keep him from staying at the top

Zain0 - 4:1 The Michael Spinks a good solid performer with solid skills and true talent but could have the look of fear in his eyes if he sees Ridgerama running towards him with an M4

Actionman80 - 4:1 The George Foreman of the tournament had a great win over the fancied Insomnia in the first round but could be roped-a-doped in the final.

NBUK - 4:1 NBUK is doing a Roberto Duran and refusing to come out of his corner.

ISS98 - 4:1 The Frank Bruno of the tournament some good performances in the rounds but will he be out classed?

As you can see a very close call. Good luck to all the finalists

Burt Baxter
Chairman, Infinity Ward

Last edited:
Absolute class. :thumbsup: I reckon they'll be a definite upset. Winner will a 4-1 shot (and that includes me!!!). My moneys on Zain.

Map may prove a problem, do u run n gun or set up camp? I'll be doing my usual 'rob in raving rabbid mode'.

im having huge o2 probs with my bb,ping is all over the place.i hope its working by tuesday.

im having huge o2 probs with my bb,ping is all over the place.i hope its working by tuesday.

Probably not your bb, just COD4. I've been having huge problems which i never had before, always managed to create partys or join but now it's hit and miss.

i can make the final guys but il be coming home at 10 so gimmie 10 minsto get in plz?

No problem DudeRanch, as its the final we're try to be as flexible as possible.:)

Also providing theres no lag, spectators are welcome.:thumbsup:

Let me be first to put my name on the spectators list then... should be a good game to watch..

Im looking forward to it,if im in the top 5 then i'll think thats a results.

I can see this final go either way.

I think rightly so, Ridge is the favourite, sailed through to the final without any hicups.

Rob, at the start of the tourny I would have wrote you off - especially after the first match - but you have shown some resilience after round 2 and the other FFA game we played the other night in Ambush you and Salty with your shotties.

I can see this final go either way.

I think rightly so, Ridge is the favourite, sailed through to the final without any hicups.

Rob, at the start of the tourny I would have wrote you off - especially after the first match - but you have shown some resilience after round 2 and the other FFA game we played the other night in Ambush you and Salty with your shotties.

And you probably know more than anyone else i NEVER use shotguns, i thought we were playing Mike Myers so had that as my setup, LOL!!!!!!! And cheers for the compliment....you know me.......at the top or at the bottom....im just too inconsistent.:)

True Rocky Style: Dun.......Dun,Dun,Dun........Dun,Dun,Dun.......Dun,Dun,Dunerrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

2nights the night, let the banter begin!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
True Rocky Style: Dun.......Dun,Dun,Dun........Dun,Dun,Dun.......Dun,Dun,Dunerrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

2nights the night, let the banter begin!!!!!! :)

Pointless tournament...I think I'll watch repeats of the Antiques Roadshow instead:D:D:D

Seriously I'm gutted (and shocked) I didn't make it to the final. I think could go it one of many directions...But, I've got to put me money on Ridge although I do quite fancy Actionman putting in a good performance

Pointless tournament...I think I'll watch repeats of the Antiques Roadshow instead:D:D:D

Seriously I'm gutted (and shocked) I didn't make it to the final. I think could go it one of many directions...But, I've got to put me money on Ridge although I do quite fancy Actionman putting in a good performance

I'm gonna go with the same attitude as my SF, just shoot on sight and not check the scores till they pop up at the end. Might even use a shotgun, at least every hit counts!!!!

cant believe im actually nervous , dont think it will be a walk in the park like the last few matches ;)

LOL, I still can't believe I came 2nd in the last match only 4 kills behind Ridge!! :eek: But tonight I think I'll screw up, not been playing to good recently. :rolleyes:

Watch out though that Silenced P90 can be all over you. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom